Library Services for Graduates & Undergraduates
Enrolled Armstrong students may have up to 20 books checked out from Lane Library at any time. The lending period for our general collection is 21 days and each book may be renewed two times. Visit the ILL and Circulation web pages for detailed information.
How to do it?
- Get your thesis bound.
- Use GIL Express to get books from other USG libraries.
- Use Interlibrary Loan to request books or articles from other libraries.
Find what you need!
- Ask A Librarian a question via e-mail or call (912) 344-3026.
- Find print books, e-books, or videos in Lane Library's Catalog using GIL-Find.
- Subject Guides to get your research started.
- Find articles in the GALILEO databases.
- Find articles in our Additional Databases.
- Find electronic books by title, subject, or keyword in the text.