Business & Economics
FOR OFF-CAMPUS ACCESS, GET GALILEO PASSWORD
ACCESS NON-GALILEO DATABASES WITH YOUR ARMSTRONG EMAIL LOGIN NAME AND PASSWORD
Databases - Specific
Complete from Proquest
Provides full text for over 1,461 U.S. and international journals, including The Wall Street Journal, covering all aspects of business and economics. In addition to the full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for 759 journals.
Econ Lit with Full Text
Contains all of the indexing available in EconLit plus full text for more than 400 journals. It provides indexing and full text for articles in all fields of economics, including capital markets, country studies, econometrics, economic forecasting, environmental economics, government regulations, labor economics, monetary theory, urban economics and much more.
Business Source Complete from EBSCOhost
Provides full text for over 2,345 journals covering all aspect of business. In the advanced search interface, quick access is available to company profiles, country reports, industry profiles, market research reports, SWOT analyses, and articles. In addition to full text articles, this database offers indexing and abstracts for nearly 2,440 journals. Business Source Complete contains popular business publications such as Business Week, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, and hundreds of scholarly, peer-reviewed journals.
Lexis Nexis Academic
NOT AVAILABLE FROM OFF CAMPUS
Over 5,000 full text publications for legal, medical and business information as well as national and world news. Business sources include magazines, newspapers, trade journals, wires, and transcripts. Searches can be limited to a specific industry or company. Financial data on companies include SEC filings, Hoover's Company Reports, S & P's Corporate Descriptions, Disclosure Reports, and Bankruptcy Reports.
Regional Business News
Provides comprehensive full-text coverage for regional business publications. Regional Business News incorporates coverage of 75 business journals, newspapers and newswires from metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
Hoover's Company Records
Brief information on 15,000 companies, including an overview of company operations, addresses, phone and fax numbers, names of key officers, a list of top competitors, sales and employment figures, and stock symbols.
Lists all organizations or individuals licensed for business by the Georgia Secretary of State. Information provided for each license holder includes: address, chief executive officer, secretary, and chief financial officer.
Databases - General
Provides full text for over 1,700 scholarly journals and general magazines. All subjects.
Academic Search Complete
A scholarly, multi-disciplinary database that searches a total of 10,900 publications including 4,400 peer-reviewed journals. Full text is provided for 5,300 journals.
A digital archive of scholarly journals in the humanities and social sciences. The collection's coverage begins with the earliest issues of these journals and continues up to a few years before current publication.
Encyclopedias & Reference from Credo Reference
Journals - access holdings by clicking titles
Subscriptions are subject to change. Additional titles of potential interest to the field are available. For complete, current journal holdings, and online access info, search the Journal Locator.
- American Economic Review
- Brookings Papers on Economic Activity
- Business History
- Business Horizons
- Business Week
- Cambridge Journal of Economics
- Economic History Review
- Harvard Business Review
- Journal of Business Research
- Journal of Business and Economic Statistics
- Journal of Education for Business
- Journal of Econometrics
- Journal of Economic Theory
- Journal of Monetary Economics
- Journal of Political Economy
- OECD Observer
- Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance
- World Bank Economic Review
- USA Spending- Find out where your tax dollars are spent, with these detailed reports on government contracts and grants.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Census Bureau Economic Information
- CIA World Fact Book Provides comprehensive georgraphic, economic, and population-based information for countries world wide.
- Consumer Price Index current and historic CPI data
- Current Economic Conditions Federal Reserve Board's "Beige Book"
- Current Industrial Reports U.S. Census Bureau
- Economagic generates charts from gov't data
- Economic Statistics Briefing Room current data from federal agencies
- Economic Report of the President
- EDGAR SEC Filings, Securities & Exchange Commission
- International Trade Center ITC is the joint technical cooperation agency of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development and the World Trade Organization that provides international trade statistics as well as other data.
- Liber8 selected economics info
- North American Industrial Classification (NAICS)
- National Income & Product Accounts Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Reuters business news
- Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) U.S. Dept. of Labor
- Treasury Bulletins U.S. Treasury
Selected Books in Lane library
|After the New Economy||HC106.83 .H46 2005|
|Business: the Key Concepts||Ref HF 1101 .V47 2002|
|Congressional Quarterly's Desk Reference on the Economy||Ref HC 106.82 .C37 2000|
|Dictionary of Financial Terms||Ref HG 4515 .M67 2000|
|Economist Guide to Economic Indicators: Making Sense of Economics||Ref HA 29 .E28 2003|
|Evolution of the Trade Regime...GATT and the WTO||HF1713 .E96 2006|
|Freakonomics: A Rogue Exonomist Explores the Hidden...||HB74.P8 L479 2005|
|Georgia Business-to-Business Sales & Marketing Directory||Ref HF 5065 .G4 .G46 2001|
|Globalization and its Enemies||HF1713 .E96 2006|
|Guide to Economic Indicators||Ref HC 103 .F9 2000|
|International Business Information on the Web||Ref HF 5456 .L364 2001|
|Irwin Guide to Using the Wall Street Journal||Ref HB 3743 .L44 2000|
|Macroeconomics Demystified||HB172.5 .S93 2005|
|Mathematical Economics||HB135 .D68 2006|
|National Economy||HC106.83 .H36 2006|
|Knowledge and the Wealth of Nations...||HB74.8 .W37 2006|
|Origins of International Economics||Ref HF1379 .O75 2004|
|Reuter's Financial Glossary||Ref HF 1101 .R48 2000|
|Strauss Handbook of Business Information||Ref HF1010 .M67 2004|
|Standard & Poors Register of Corporations, Directors & Executives||Ref HG 4057 .A4 2004|
|Undercover Economist: Exposing Why the Rich are Rich and...||HC59.15 .H35 2006|
|Wal-Mart World: The World's Biggest Corporation in a Global Economy||HF5429.215.U6 W36 2006|