Services for Students with Disabilities
Lane Library of Armstrong Atlantic State University seeks to provide all students with equal access to Library resources. To realize this goal, we offer patrons with disabilities the following services:
- » Main entrance access ramp
- » Elevator with print and Braille control panels
- » Wheelchair-accessible restrooms on the first and second floors
- » Disabled parking available behind the library and in the parking lot
- » Individual Library orientation tours
- » Library materials retrieval
- » Photocopy assistance
- » Book renewals by telephone at Circulation (912) 344-3027
- » Zoomtext enlarging software
- » Kurzweil Read Along software and JAWS screen reading software - Now, at five computers on the first floor: FS20, FS24, FS45, FS53, and MS11.
- » CCTV for enlarging
Support services and assistance with accommodations are also provided to employees of Armstrong who qualify for services under ADA and/or Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Please feel free to ask for assistance at any service point in the Library. Your suggestions for improved services are always appreciated.