Online equipment request forms are for faculty and staff use only. Graduate and undergraduate students, please contact the Media Services Department at 344-2967.
In order to serve the high demand for media on campus, it is important that we receive your equipment needs as soon as possible so that we may reserve the equipment for your use.
If you are picking up the equipment from the Media Services Department located in Lane Library, complete the Equipment Reservation Form.
Equipment must be picked-up and returned by the faculty or staff member using it.
- Audiocassette Recorders/players
- Camcorders (VHS & Digital)
- Digital Cameras
- AV Cables/adapters
- Extension Cords
- CD Players
- Elmo (Digital) Document Camera
- Laptop Computers (PC)
- DVD Player
- LCD Projectors
- Microphones (Recording)
- Rear Projection Screen (7.5' x 10')
- PA System (portable w/ Lavaliere)
- Projection Screens sizes: 5.5 ft x 4 ft, 6.5 ft x 4.75 ft
- Slide Projectors
- Stereo w/ CD/Tape Player (boom box)
- Television Monitors
- Tripods (Camera, Camcorder)
- Video Cassette Recorders (VCR)
- White Boards (on easels)