Login to Lane Library Accounts
GIL Account: Includes access to renew books you have checked out & see any overdue items, as well as:
- GIL Pin - to access your GIL Accounts, you will also need your "Institutional ID" which is your 907#
- GIL Express Requests - get books from other USG schools, directions here
- GALILEO Password - for off campus access to articles from databases and electronic books from the Lane Library Catalog
- Log-in in with your 907# and last name to set up your account and check any submitted requests. The ILLIAD system allows you to borrow books and journal articles from libraries across the country.
- Access electronic books and periodical / journal articles from databases.
If you're prompted for a password only: use the semester's GALILEO password, accessible by logging into your GIL Account. If you're prompted for a User Name AND password: use your Port ID and password. If you don't know your Port username, you can look it up here. If you don't know your passsword, you can reset it here.