How to Use GIL Express
To borrow a book through GIL Express,start by searching the GIL Express Catalog. Once you have found a book that you want in the catalog, follow these steps:
- Click on "GIL Express Request" at the top of the screen
- Fill out the online form. Be sure to select Armstrong Atlantic State University from the "Home Institution"
- Enter your Institutional I.D. (907 number) in the space requested.
- If you have not yet gotten a GIL Express PIN, enter your last name in the box and click "Get My Pin." The system will send your PIN to the email address the library has on file for you. Once you have your PIN you can proceed to the next step.
- Enter your PIN and Last Name in the boxes and click "Logon to My Account."
- On the next screen, click "OK" under "GIL Express Request."
- A new form screen will appear. Enter your 907 # in the "Patron Barcode" box.
- Liberty Center patrons must choose "AASU Liberty Center" in the
drop-down menu labeled "Pick Up At".
- Click the Submit Request button.